Language Immersion Programs
Spanish Immersion Programs Denver
[ezcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=”width:38%”]
[/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=”width:54%”]
The best and fastest way to learn a new language and culture is to fully immerse yourself and live abroad.The Language School has a worldwide network of immersion programs where you can study, volunteer, or work in the country of your choice, including Immersion in Spanish, English, French, or Italian!
- Free Consultation
- Want to study abroad but not sure where to go? We can meet with you help you decide the best place based on your specific interests and goals. During our meeting we will lead you through a series of questions that will help us get to know you and determine the ideal location for you.
- School Placing and Travel Arrangements
- Our experts know the best schools, accommodation options, and services to make your immersion program a wonderful and successful experience. Tell us what you want to learn and what you like and we will take care of the rest!
General Information about the Immersion Programs:
The price will depend on the exact services that you choose. Here are some current estimates to give you an idea:
- Registration Fee – $50-$100
- Regular Group Course (20 hours/week) $175 – $500/week
- Home stay placement with breakfast and dinner $165 – $500/week
*These prices are subject to change. When you are ready to confirm your trip, we will provide you with an exact quote.
- For most destinations, there are several options available: student residence, home stay placement and shared apartments. All are a 5 to 30 minute walk to the school.
- All livingoptions are carefully selected by the school’s staff and are permanently supervised.
- Schools and Language Levels
- We only work with schools that have been accredited and guarantee the quality of theirteachers (relevant university qualifications and many years of experience in teaching the specific language as a foreign language)
- Each school is a little different, but here are general guidelines of what they offer.
- Most courses are organized in 6 levels/12 sub levels of proficiency, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
- School’s categorization: Beginner, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, Advanced and Superior
- CEFR levels of proficiency: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
- Students are assigned to a course according to a placement test, both written and oral.
All the schools offer Extra-Curricular Activities, which are a fun way to get firsthand contact with the local culture. Some of these activities include: bar outings, city tours, cultural events, cooking classes, excursions, and so on.